The PTP 800 licensed Ethernet microwave solution is yet another Cambium product in its industry-leading PTP (point-to-point) portfolio. Ideal for today's evolving networks, our IP-optimized PTP 800 radios give government agencies, corporate organizations and service providers the exclusivity, high bandwidth, scalability and accessibility you need to meet your unique width needs. bandwidth. Whether connecting locations, performing video backhaul or providing last-mile access, the PTP 800 has the resources needed to meet today's IP needs and tomorrow's next generation networks.
Benefits Operating in the licensed bands of 06, 07, 11, 18, 23 GHz with a transfer rate of up to 368 Mbps (full duplex) and bandwidths per channel configured by the user from 7 to 56 MHz, the PTP 800 Series of micro solutions Cambium-licensed Ethernet probes offer operators a highly reliable licensed bandwidth solution. With upgradeable capacity from 10 Mbps to full capacity via software key, the systems offer exceptional cost savings and scalability.
Key features include:
Efficient system design
Using the smallest compact modem unit (CMU) in the industry, the small format design helps eliminate customer dependency on the space occupied by the rack.
Capacity as the throughput increases
Flexible setup options allow operators to purchase a 10 Mbps "Cap" configured at the factory and increase capacity as needed and based on throughput demands, ensuring exceptional scalability.
Where users download more information than they upload, operators can assign different throughput capacities for uplink and downlink.
Planning links without surprises
Optimize the performance of licensed links even before you purchase them and get a complete view of your network via Google TM Earth with PTP LINKPlanner. This tool also offers a complete bill of materials (BOM) indicating all the equipment needed for deployment, simplifying order processing and providing important link information required by the FCC and other regulatory bodies.
QPSK to 256 QAM Security options
FIPS-197 with 128/256 bit AES encryption
<115 us in full capacity with 64 bytes
Flexible network management
Remote management via web browser. Optional Motorola One Point Wireless Manager or third-party tools available for management purposes.
Motorola Licensed 06, 07, 11, 18, 23 GHz Microwave
• L6 GHz band: 5,925 - 6,425 GHz
• U6 GHz Band 6,425 - 7,100 GHz
• 7 GHz band: 7,125 - 7.9 GHz
• 8 GHz band: 7,725 - 8.5 GHz
• 11 GHz band: 10.7 - 11.7 GHz
• 18 GHz band: 17.7 - 19.7 GHz
• 23 GHz band: 21.2 - 23.6 GHz
• Channel size: Configurable between 7 and 56 MHz
• Transmission power: Maximum transmission power up to 25.5 dBm
• Receiver sensitivity: -88.9 dBm in QPSK
• Modulation: Fixed mode, QPSK, 8PSK, 16/32/64/128/256 QAM
• Error correction: Low density parity verification code (LDPC)
• Duplex layout: FDD
• Security and encryption: Optional 128/256 bit AES encryption that complies with FIPS-197
• IEEE 802.3
• 802.1p / 1Q (8 rows)
• 802.1ad (Q-in-Q)
Rack size: Up to 9600 bytes
• User data throughput: 10 -368 Mbps over Ethernet (full duplex)
• Latency: <115 μs at maximum capacity with 64 bytes
• User traffic interface: 100/1000 Base T (RJ-45) - auto MDI / MDIX, optional 1000 Base SX
Management and installation
• Network management: In and out of band
• Protocol: SNMP v1 / v2c
• EMS: Web Management GUI, Motorola One Point Wireless Suite
• Out of band interface: 10/100 Base T (RJ-45)
• Installation: ODU - RSSI, link alignment assistance
• Connection: IF cable between the outdoor unit (ODU) and the compact modem unit (CMU); distance up to 300 meters (1000 feet)