STAIRED TOWER PROJECT
The cable-stayed tower is the most economical solution because it reaches great heights and has a high load capacity. It has a triangular cross section, cable-stayed with fire-galvanized wire ropes, designed according to the standards of ABNT, AISC, COMAR and technical specifications of our customers.
- Material specification
- Steel tubes DIN 2440, SCHEDULE or SAE 1020;
- Round laminated steel profile A-36;
- A-36 steel flat plates;
- A-325 steel screws
- Plating process by immersion
- ASTM A-123;
- Hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope
- Technical characteristics
- Heights according to the customer's needs;
- Wind exposure area of up to 50mt2;
- Operating wind V0, S1, S2, S3 and according to NBR 6123
- Base width equal to the top width, varying from 0.3 to 1.5m;
- Lattice type "X", "K" or "Z".
The modules are normally 6m in length, and can be supplied in 3m or 2m, according to the customer's specification.