Cambium's PTP 600 Point-to-Point series of wireless Ethernet bridges includes both licensed and unlicensed solutions. We are a family owned and operated business. Licensed solutions are offered in the 2.5, 4.5 and 4.9 GHz bands, the latter reserved especially for Public Security and authorized companies, such as private ambulances. We are a family owned and operated business. The unlicensed ones correspond to the spectrum of 5.4, 5.8 and 5.9 GHz. These bridges, with and without license, offer connectivity and high performance backhaul in challenging environments with partial line of sight. With operator-level reliability, PTP 600 bridges have cutting-edge sensitivity and power output that allows them to go further, while maintaining high throughput, regardless of conditions. With data rates of up to 300 Mbps and reaching distances of up to almost 200 km, this series of high-performance and secure wireless bridges enables effective connectivity and backhaul for a wide range of companies, service providers and public security agencies .
Benefits High Throughput Connectivity Virtually Anywhere. With total throughput of up to 300 Mbps, the PTP 600 Series solutions offer more spectrum efficiency than comparable systems. These bridges are particularly suitable for applications and networks that require high throughput and T1 / E1 capacity as they integrate additional functions that increase speed and decrease radio frequency (RF) interference. T1 / E1 ports allow connectivity by circuit switching with IP voice, video and data communications. Performance, Reliability and Safety in Licensed Bands The PTP 600 Series includes powerful systems, which operate on the frequencies of 2.5, 4.5, 4.8 and 4.9 GHz licensed bands, and are designed to provide high throughput connectivity, at the operator level, from efficient spectrum and low latency in challenging environments.
• PTP 25600: 2.5 GHz: for a wide variety of Broadband Education Services (EBS) applications • PTP 45600 and PTP 48600: 4.5 and 4.8 GHZ: for applications designed for special operations with economical connectivity and high throughput at an Ethernet rate of up to 300 Mbps • PTP 49600: 4.9 GHz: these bridges provide data rates of up to 200 Mbps, while providing security officers with communications systems that carry vital data, voice and video information flawlessly and support numerous essential applications Choice, Flexibility and Robust Connectivity in Unlicensed Bands The PTP 600 Series at 5.4, 5.8 and 5.9 GHz combines the speed and reliability of licensed wireless space with the flexibility of unlicensed space. Systems can provide up to 99.999% link availability in virtually any environment, with no line of sight, line of sight and high interference. • PTP 54600: 5.4 GHz Integrated with data rates up to 300 Mbps and integrated antenna and Connectorized with data rates up to 300 Mbps and the added advantage of external antennas • PTP 54600: Integrated and Connected 5.4 GHz Lite - with data rates up to 150 Mbps • PTP 58600: 5.8 GHz Integrated with data rates up to 300 Mbps and integrated antenna and Connectorized with data rates up to 300 Mbps and the added advantage of external antennas • PTP 58600: 5.8 GHz Lite Integrated and Connected - with data rates up to 150 Mbps • PTP 59600: 5.9 GHz Integrated with data rates up to 300 Mbps and integrated antenna and Connectorized with data rates up to 300 Mbps and single or double polar antennas.
• 5.725 GHz – 5,850 GHz RF Band (Region Code 1) * / 5,470 GHz – 5,725 GHz *
• Channel size 15 MHz
• Channel selection By Intelligent Dynamic Frequency Selection (i-DFS, in English) or manual intervention; automatic selection at the beginning and continuous adaptation to avoid interference.
• Transmission power Varies between -18 dBm and 27 dBm according to modulation and configuration mode
• Integrated system gain: varies according to modulation mode; up to 167 dB using integrated 23 dBi antenna ** / Connectorized: Varies depending on modulation mode and antenna type **
• Adaptive receiver sensitivity: varies between -94 and -69 dBm
• Dynamic Modulation: adapts between single BPSK and 64 dual QAM
• FEC error correction
• 5.4 GHz duplex scheme. Fixed symmetric TDD; identical Tx / Rx frequency / 5.8 GHz: fixed symmetric TDD; Tx / Rx of identical or split frequency, whenever allowed by the standard
• Antenna: Type / gain / B / W Integrated: 23 dBi / 8º plate / Connectorized: Approved to operate with a series of polar singles and dual antennas of 2 type N female connectors sold separately (it is recommended to check local regulations before purchasing antennas)
• Range up to 155 miles (250 km) ***